Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Current Music Favorites -- January 2020

Lots of rocked up and metal-ed up bluesy songs, for January.


The Pretty Reckless – Heaven Knows
This is one of those songs I got into -- again.  Rock anthem-like, and bluesy at the same time.

Fantastic Negrito – An Honest Man
I got this song after seeing the 1st season of the series "Hand of God" with Ron Pearlman. It's another song that I got into -- again.  I really want to get more of his music in the future

In This Moment – Oh Lord
The very first time I heard this song, after buying the album (Ritual), I was in love with it!  I just love bluesy music mixed with metal.

ZZ Top – Tush
A classic!  This song has energy and love the riffs.

Greta Van Fleet – Mountain of The Sun
I just love Greta Van Fleet!  You can tell they love Led Zeppelin.  That was the draw of this band for me.  It's like Led Zeppelin continued where they left off.

Black Veil Brides – Resurrect The Sun
I woke up to this song, one morning, via my phone alarm that connects to Pandora.  I remembered how much I loved the song!  I pretty much love that Wretched And Divine album.

In This Moment – Call Me
How can I not love a rocked up version of Blondie's Call Me?!

My Chemical Romance -- Mama
Even though Mama is not about going to whiskey bars, this song reminds me of Alabama by The Doors -- except it's in manic overdrive.

Ta-Ta-For-Now!
Luna enjoying the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...