Friday, April 10, 2020

Current Music Favorites -- March 2020

The month of March was about finding some "new music" (for me) and rediscovering some old favorites.


White Zombie – Astro Creep 2000 – More Human Than Human:
I actually heard a cover of this song on the first season of Altered Carbon (on Netflix).  When I found out it was a White Zombie song, it made me realize that I don't have any White Zombie in my music library. I do now!  I actually got the Astro Creep 2000 album.

KMFDM – Naïve – Go To Hell:
I thought this was a White Zombie song, for some reason.  There was a Dean Koontz book that was made into a movie with Jeff Goldblum quite a while ago.  I liked this song, from the movie, and I finally remembered to go look for it.  LOL

Ozzy Osbourne – No More Tears – Mr. Tinkertrain:
Love Ozzy's wail & love the scary imagery of this song.

Volbeat – Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies – Lola Montez:
Michael Poulsen has a unique voice in Rock.  Volbeat is also unique in that they cross over into a few Rock genres -- Metal, Power Ballads, Rockabilly.  His voice really gets to me when he sings songs that show the range of his vocals like Lola Montez.

KMFDM – Nihil (Whole album):
I hadn't listened to these guys in so long!  And like White Zombie, I realized that I don't have them in my music library.  Now I do!  Yay!

Queensryche – Queensryche (EP) – Queen of The Reich:
Geoff Tates voice!!!   This song came out in 1983 and I still love it!

Black Veil Brides -- The Night – Saints Of The Blood:
I find this song energizing!  I'm so glad they released some new music when they did.  I am anxiously awaiting them to release more!

The Raven Age – Conspiracy – The Day The World Stood Still:
I love this song!!!  The vocals and guitars in this song just resonate with me.  It sadly reminds me of what our world is currently going through.


Ta-Ta-For-Now!
My friend's cat, Goblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...