Wednesday, August 3, 2016

June 2016 Favorites: Jewelry, Home & More!


  1. Palmistry Hand Sold by Atharva Products:  Part of my oddities collection that will go on a shelf with #3 & #5. 
  2. The Fox and the Star by Bickford-Smith, Coralie:  I love foxes and I love beautifully bound and illustrated books.   It's a gorgeous little story about unlikely best friends.
  3. Sunflower Valley (Etsy) vintage bisque doll: Ever since I saw Grav3yard Girl showcasing "creepy baby dolls" on her chanel, I slowly became intrigued with the idea of having one or two or three.  I finally got one.  He is currently sitting in our living room.  After my office is redecorated, he will go on a shelf in there.
  4. Waring, Geoff: Oscar and the Cricket; Oscar and the Bird; Oscar and the Snail; Oscar and the Frog:  I got the rest of them.  They are such cute books!  I wish I had these when I was little!
  5. Prissy Antiques (Etsy) Porcelain L.N. Fowler Phrenology Scientific Psychology 12" Male Bust Head:  Part of my oddities collection.  It is curently sitting in the living room and looking quite good there but will end up in my office soon.  Yay!  This is actually also available on Amazon; but, since it was not new, I got it at a lower price.
  6. Dewi Designs (Etsy) Tribal Earrings, "Southwest Steer" Naturally Organic, Bone, Brass & Sterling Silver Hooks, Handcrafted:  Love these earrings!  I've gotten a lot of compliments on them, as well.  Very easy to wear as they are light weight.
  7. Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Tangerine:  I needed a new one, as the one I had, which was at least 3 years old was cracked, losing a charge fairly quickly and was having issues with the volume.  This one is lighter weight than my first one.  The case I got for it is lighter weight as well.   I love actual books to display but I also love Kindles as I can have a whole library with me wherever I go.
  8. Wiccapedia: A Modern-Day White Witch's Guide by Robbins, Shawn:  Another beautiful book.  This is a somewhat petite hardbound book without a paper jacket.  I really love the decor on the spine.

Ta Ta For Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...