Tuesday, September 12, 2017

August 2017 Sephora Play Box -- Did I Like It?


1.  KAT VON D Saint and Sinner sample pack

2.  LIVING PROOF Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo

3.  SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

4.  KAT VON D Lock-It Concealer Crème #11

5.  TOO FACED Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil

6.  BEAUTYBLENDER beautyblender® micro.mini

I was really happy with August's box!  I already had Kat Von D's Saint and Sinner so it was nice to get a couple of spray samples that I could take with me when I travel.  Ditto with Kat Von D's Lock-It Concealer Creme.  And speaking of travel -- I am always happy to receive a deluxe sample of dry shampoo to take with me when traveling.

When I saw the tube of Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, I was really excited.  I had heard so many raves about it, that it was nice to be able to try it for myself. See what I thought here.  I have since bought the full size tub and body spray.

I have never tried the Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil; and, have, not yet, had a chance to try it.  I am looking forward to it, though.  Mascara can be one of those things that is a pain in the rear to remove.

I was impressed to receive a micro mini Beauty Blender.  I am, however, not the biggest fan of applying makeup with sponges -- even though they are all the rage now.  I loved using sponges  before great foundation and concealer brushes became available.  (Does anyone remember that sponges were always available at the drug store as well as at places like Shiseido -- for ages!)  I find it funny that they've in vogue again as if they're something new.  LOL I will probably gift this to someone who appreciates sponges.


Coco says, Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...