Thursday, September 7, 2017

July 2017 Favorites -- Jewelry, Home & More


1.  Amazon Set of 3 Deluxe Apothecary Jars: I needed to replace an apothecary jar that the cats broke. (Argh!) And I needed an apothecary jar for the shed snake skin that I ordered.  See #6

2.  HuntingtonHouse46555 (Etsy) 3 Vintage Glass Bottles 2 with Cork Lids...1 With Glass Lid...Cocaine, Opium, Laudanum:  These aren't real antiques, of course.  These are bottles that the store owner has "antiqued" and pasted antique type labels on.  Very cute!  

3.  Madonna Inn Goblets in Amethyst Luster, Black and Eggplant: My hubby and I went to the Madonna Inn, in San Luis Obispo, for our 4th Wedding Anniversary.  We had been to the Madonna Inn, about seven or eight years before; but, had my, now, stepsons in tow.  Sharing a room with two teenage boys wasn't quite what I envisioned when I dreamed of going to the Madonna Inn for the first time.  LOL!  So we decided to do it right, this time.  I really want to stay in the Love Nest room.  I have a feeling we have to book that room WAY in advance.  Anyway -- the Madonna Inn is famous for their goblets, which they have in a plethora of colors.  My hubby and I had two from our previous trip.  We got three more.  I was just in love with the Eggplant one which is a muted purple milk glass.

4.  Uusi Pagan Otherworlds Tarot:  I thought this was a beautifully done Tarot set.  In fact, I'm hoping they bring back some of the prints of some of the cards.  I'd love to hang them on my walls.

5.  Amazon Elove Jewelry Large Gothic Skull Biker Stainless Steel Men's Bracelet: I had been wanting a chunky skull bracelet for a long time.  This was an inexpensive bracelet.  I'm not willing, at this point to pay hundreds of dollars or even close to $1000 for a sterling silver one.  I wear this a lot to concerts.

6.  HereInSmallTownUSA  (Etsy) , Cruelty Free • No. 100 62" Inch HUGE Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Rattler Skin Shed:  I had been seeing pictures of shed snakeskins in apothecary jars on Instagram.  I just loved the way it looked!  I was fortunate to find a nice long rattlesnake shed.  Plus, I got a bonus small snake shed.  I waited a bit to get my apothecary jar to put it in.  I'm not afraid of snakes (not poisonous ones); but, there was something kind of oogie-wierd, for me, about pulling the snakeskin out of the bag, touching it and putting it in the jar.

7.  (From a Souvenir Shop in Pismo Beach)  Small Abalone Shell:  Before I went to San Luis Obispo, I had gotten into the idea of having a miniature altar kit for my shelf; and, even learning about some of the rituals.  I find them fascinating!  I small elegant small abalone shells in some kits.  So, when I saw this small abalone shell in the souvenir shop at Pismo Beach, I got one.

8.  Amazon FOXAS 304 Stainless Steel Skull Sugar Spoon Tea and Coffee Stirring Spoon Set of six:  I had seen these on different Instagram posts; and, had wanted to get them for a long time.  It wasn't until I ordered a certain item (which you will see in August's faves) that I decided it was time to get them.  I think they're so adorable! 


Luna says, "Ta ta for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...