Monday, November 11, 2019

Current Music Favorites -- November 2019

I made this month's post more about albums and songs rather than just bands.  I love metal but I love other music, also.  Here's a sampling of what I've been really into this month.
First Row (left to right):  
We Stitch These Wounds, by Black Veil Brides -- particularly the song Mortician's Daughter which is a very pretty song.  Love the whole album!

The song Valkyrie, by Battle Tapes.  I first heard the song on the TV show Lucifer which I started watching a few months ago.  This song kind of reminds me of a Prince song.  A really catchy danceable song!

Second Row:
Songs of Faith And Devotion, by Depeche Mode.  I hadn't listened to this in its entirety in years.  It was amazing to hear this all the way through again! 

Third Row (left to right):
Nightmare, by Avenged Sevenfold.  I love the album; but, I've been enamored with Buried Alive which starts slower and revs up to that kick-ass second part!

Black Widow, by In This Moment.  I love the song Big Bad Wolf, (reminds me of poor Fenrir) which was the first song I got by the band.  I've gotten two more and am working my way up to an album.

Fourth Row:
American Satan by The Relentless.  This is actually from the movie, American Satan.  Andy Biersack plays the singer of The Relentless; but, Remington Leith of Palaye Royale sings the songs.  Remington Leith singing metal is simply divine!

Fifth Row (left to right):
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.  I was talking to a friend about how their songs reminded me of hypomania. After talking about that I needed to listen to this album album again.  Then, of course, I start hearing that they're doing a reunion tour!  Wow!

Boom Boom Room (A Side), by Palaye Royale.  Palaye Royale has a kind of 60's sound that I really like.  Remington Leith's voice is simply amazing!

Ta-Ta-For-Now!
My friend's cat, Goblin -- he's a polydactyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...