Saturday, October 19, 2019

Week of October 13th -19th - Friday's Makeup

Yesterday's makeup was about creating a more natural look.  (W/all of those products -- it doesn't seem like it would look natural, does it?)  The Laura Geller powder foundation is what I use when I just don't feel like fussing too much with foundation; and, I know I won't need to have my makeup on for a long time.  Like Girlactik's Luminous Pressed Powder, the shades on the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten tend to run darker.  I'm a medium to light-medium with most other foundations.  I'm a fair with both the Laura Geller BnB and Girlactik.  Most of the shades on Juvia's Place The Nubian palette were pearlecent so I used the contour shade in Becca's Lowlight/Highlight palette for that crease contour.  I just got the Covergirl tinted balm from Amazon.  I like the way it looks!  I'm waiting for a more nude shade; but, that won't arrive until Wednesday.

Ta-Ta-For-Now!
Luna says, "Yay!  It's Caturdaaaaay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...