Sunday, October 20, 2019

Week of October 13th -19th - Saturday's Makeup

Last in this Week of Makeup!  Another more "natural" look for the weekend.  I'm finding out that I wish Lime Crimes XL II palette had more shades like the one on the upper left corner.  I don't want to run out of that shade so I've been trying not to use it as much.  Otherwise I'd be using it constantly as a starting shade for the crease area.  I found out I can start going back to my Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne Blush palette.  After I came back from Puerto Vallarta on October 5th, I found out that I had gotten a little too tan for the palette to show up the way I like it. (Yes, I lose a tan pretty fast, here, in Washington State.)  This was definitely fun to do.  I will probably come back to this in the future.

Starting tomorrow, however, I will start a week's worth of posts on what I feel are my Travel Necessities.  I travel at least three times a year.  My husband and I usually do at least one trip a year where we take a plane ride, arrive at a certain destination in the country (U.S.) and take road trips between several states. I HATE packing.  So I am on a constant quest to find the most convenient packing situation for myself.

 Ta-Ta-For-Now!
Coco looking extremely cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...