Friday, October 18, 2019

Week of October 13th -19th - Thursday's Makeup

Continuing the week in giving some old palettes some love!  Makeup Geek's Manny MUA palette was so exiting when it came out.  I remember watching Mirrors and Haze's YouTube tutorial video.  I was so excited to get my Manny Mua palette.  This was fun to work with again.  The LORAC Pirates of the Carribbean palette's Stargazer highlight was on of my favorites -- I wish LORAC made a single highlight in Stargazer.  I really I had originally intended to use my seldom used UD Junkie Vice Lipstick palette from a few of holidays ago.  Alas, I discovered it had gone bad.  Things had developed in the lipstick.  Yuck.  I kept the lip brush & had to throw it out.  I decided to use the one Milani Metallic lipstick I hadn't used yet.  I actually wished I had put on a different lipstick.  I think it was too much with the eye palette.  It is a really beautiful lipstick, however. 


Ta-Ta-For-Now!
Coco makes an excellent model!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...