Monday, September 5, 2016

July 2016 -- Jewelry, Home & More

  1. Stone Temple Pilots: This has been more than just a July favorite.  It's actually been this whole year.  When Scott Weiland passed away on December 3,2015, I was really affected -- even though I didn't know his music very well (with the exception of a few songs).  I learned more about him and listened to more of his music; and, I've been hooked ever since.
  2. Hollywood Swank Upholstered Vanity and Mirror Crystal Croc:  This was my third wedding anniversary present from my hubby!!!  I had been admiring this for ages; and, have needed something with this much space for ages!!!  I will have to do a separate post about my vanity and its contents in the near future.
  3. The Antique Parlor (Etsy): Unusual Antique 1800's English Emerald SPRING GREEN Glass POISON Bottle & 1890's FERN GREEN Glass POISON Bottle:  I have a fascination with Victorian medicine and drugs.  I've wanted at least one Victorian poison bottle in my collection for a long time.  I just love them!!!  I
  4. Velvet Revolver:  (See #1)
  5. Big Bang Theory:  While my husband and I were in Maui, we brought along one or two of our Big Bang DVD seasons for when we were back in the hotel room.   hadn't watched them in eons and fell in love with them again.
  6. OPTP Slant:  Almost two and a half years ago, I fell in our back yard and somehow managed to sustain multiple fractures in my right ankle and a broken tibia.  I have no idea how something like that happens!!!  This piece of slanted foam helps me to increase the flexibility of my ankle and also helps to stretch the calf muscle and Achilles tendon.
  7. Ballet Beautiful/Ballet Body:  I started doing my ballet DVDs again -- I noticed that Mary Helen Bowers's cardio routines ,with their constant plies, really help my right ankle.  


Ta Ta For Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...