Monday, July 20, 2020

3 Favorite Blushes: Then & Now (11 Years Later!)

The older I get, the more I love blushes.  I think as one ages, blushes help put some glow back into the face.  I particularly love glowy blushes like Milani Baked Blushes or even Beauty Bakerie's Cotton Candy Champagne palette.  Today, I have a LOT of blushes and blush palettes.  I chose a favorite single blush from each color grouping - nude, warm and cool.  

I still think the blushes by MAC & NARS I chose 11 years ago are beautiful.  But as I said in my last post, I stopped using MAC when they decided to start testing on animals so they could sell their cosmetics in China.  Same with NARS.
Ta-Ta-For-Now!
I named this stuffed animal after one of my friend's kitties (Goblin) before my hubby and I got Luna.  I call him Gobbie-Doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...