Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Three Perfumes I still want: Then & Now (11 Years Later!)

Have I said, lately, that I'm a perfume addict as well as a makeup addict?

Eleven years later, the types of perfumes that I like are quite different.  I found about Atelier Cologne from watching an Emily Noel video at least five years ago.  Her husband, reviewed Orange Sanguine.  I got myself two different Mini Wardrobe collections that came in tins.  I discovered that the fragrances in the wardrobes were well suited to the hotter and often humid climates that I often traveled to with my husband. 

I'm not very familiar with the Juliette Has a Gun perfume house.  I've been very curious to try them.  Getting the Mini Discovery set would be the perfect way to do that. 

 Ta-Ta-For-Now!
Luna taking advantage of the little step ladder by the sliding-glass-door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...