Saturday, July 18, 2020

3 Favorite Lipsticks: Then & Now (11 Years Later!)

 There was a time when I rarely diverged from red lipstick.  If I did, it was MAC Lipglass.
When MAC decided to start testing on animals in order to sell to China, I stopped buying their cosmetics.  Same with Revlon. I also realized that I did not like the feel of lipglosses and my hair sticking to them when the wind blew.
I have Emily Noel and Jessica Haze to thank for getting me to branch out from my red lipstick addiction.  I have lots of different rusty shades whether they be more on the brown or orange side.  I also have a bunch of nude type shades.  I still love my reds too -- even metallic versions.  The nice thing about the passage of time is the widespread popularity of liquid matte lipsticks.  I don't have a big problem with dry lips etc. -- so I love them!  


Ta-Ta-For-Now!
 The closest thing I have to a sphynx cat doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...