Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Three Beauty Products I'd Like To Try: Then & Now (11 Years Later!)

For the "Now" category, I picked items that matched the category of items I wanted 11 years ago:  Face, Lips and Skincare. None of the brands from 11 years ago are Cruelty Free (not sure if they ever were).  The items for 2020 are all cruelty free.

I picked IT Cosmetics Oil-Free Matte CC+ Cream for traveling.  I hate the feel of putting sunscreen on my face, under my foundation.  This is an all-in-one solution.  Plus it's matte which works well for me in warmer and humid climates.  

I saw Emily Noel (YouTube) demonstrating e.l.f.'s Sheer Slick Lipstick in Black Cherry.  As she said -- it's pretty much a dupe for Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey.  Not only is the e.l.f. version much more inexpensive; but, e.l.f.'s version is cruelty-free.  Clinique's isn't cruelty free.  

For Edible Beauty's cleansing milk -- not only do I love the packaging, but the description sounds scrumptious: 
This soothing, milky emulsion feels like a breath of fresh air on the skin. Coconut oil gently washes away makeup, surface impurities, and acne-causing bacteria, while balancing moisture levels. Salicylic acid unclogs pores and addresses acne-prone skin. Apple and strawberry extracts reduce the look of discoloration for a more radiant, even-toned complexion. Australian Wattle Seed supports skin elasticity and firmness. Melon and the essential oils of orange and lime infuse the cleanser with an uplifting and refreshing aroma.

Ta-Ta-For-Now!
This is my friend's cat, Billy.  He's Luna's brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...